Pender Island sailing package
Your Pender Island sailing package begins when you embark from Port Sidney Marina in Desiderata. Great for couples or families this trip combines adventure, relaxation and basic sailing tuition.
Darren, your skipper and host, will cover all the safety features of the boat and then you cast off. He’ll introduce you to basic sailing skills: fun as well as educational.
You’ll enjoy wonderful sailing 3 hours each way to Pender Island with marine wildlife viewing and beautiful island views. The package includes on an overnight stay on-board in a tranquil setting adjacent to the oceanside Poet’s Cove. Included is the use of the hot tubs and swimming pools at this resort or you can hike on this Gulf Island. Enjoy dining at the pub (dinner cost not included) with a view of the local marina.
The Pender Island Sailing Package rates are $375 per person, excl tax. Four person minimum. Ask us about family rates. It includes:
- Day One: an introduction to sailing – including raising a sail and tacking, GPS and visual navigation and steering, charts and tides.
- Approx. 3 hour sail to Pender Island including an on-board lunch prepared by Darren, a master chef.
- One night’s accommodation on Desiderata in a private stateroom.
- Day Two: on-board breakfast which includes West Coast specialties.
- Return to Sidney BC sailing for approx 3 hours, arriving about 11am.